Capillary carboxytherapy in Madrid
Carboxytherapy: recover your hair
Carboxytherapy treatment for hair is an excellent treatment carried out by Dr. Espinosa Custodio, if he recommends it in his diagnosis. This treatment stimulates blood circulation of the scalp. It does this through subcutaneous injections of carbon dioxide that activate hair regeneration.
With a sophisticated machine we introduce sterile CO2 gas subcutaneously or intradermally. Through small, practically painless, and minimally invasive microinjections, visible results are achieved, such as revitalizing tissue due to the effect of oxygenation or neovascularization.
What are the benefits of capillary carboxytherapy?
- The significant revitalization of the hair by stopping the fall and recovering its natural color.
- Increased blood microcirculation improving the supply of nutrients and oxygen to the scalp and hair follicles.
- Increased speed of blood in the microcirculation.
- Vasodilation of the arteriole and metarteriole.
- Capillary vasodilation.
- Neoangiogenesis (generation of new capillaries).
- Bohr effect: by increasing the concentration of CO2, the affinity of hemoglobin for oxygen is reduced, which is more easily transferred to the tissue.
- Increased blood flow to the hair follicles.
- Promotes the formation and replacement of collagen and elastin.
Ideally one session per week or every 15 days will be carried out, in a total of 4 sessions. After the treatment there is no recovery period and the patient can return to their normal daily life and activities without any type of complication.
TAt Instituto Médico del Prado, carboxytherapy can be combined with other hair loss treatments. For example, capillary mesotherapy or capillary PRP can be good options to enhance results.
The effects of carboxytherapy take a few months to be seen, always depending on the evolution of each patient. This is because it is a treatment that is usually used to recover the capillary density of the crown, this being one of the areas where hair recovery is most delayed.
In addition to hair medicine, carboxytherapy is also used to reduce accumulated fat, stretch marks and cellulite. Ideal sites for carboxytherapy can be the jowls, thighs and belly.