Capillary carboxytherapy in Madrid
Carboxytherapy: recover your hair
The carboxytherapy treatment in the hair is an excellent treatment carried out by Dr. Espinosa Custodio, if he recommends it in his diagnosis, to stimulate the circulation of the scalp. It seeks to boost the circulation of the scalp through subcutaneous infiltrations of carbon dioxide that activate hair regeneration.
With a sophisticated machine we introduce sterile CO2 gas subcutaneously or intradermally. Through small, practically painless, and minimally invasive microinjections, visible results are achieved, such as revitalizing tissues due to the effect of oxygenation or neovascularization.
What are the benefits of capillary carboxytherapy?
- The significant revitalization of the hair by stopping the fall and recovering its natural color.
- Increased blood microcirculation improving the supply of nutrients and oxygen to the scalp and hair follicle.
- Increased speed of blood in the microcirculation.
- Vasodilation of the arteriole and metarteriole.
- Capillary vasodilation.
- Neoangiogenesis (generation of new capillaries).
- Bohr effect: by increasing the concentration of CO2, the affinity of hemoglobin for oxygen is reduced, which is more easily transferred to the tissues.
- Increased blood flow to the hair follicles.
- Promotes the formation and replacement of collagen and elastin.
The ideal is to be able to carry out a session per week or every 15 days, in a total of 4 sessions. After the treatment there is no recovery period and the patient can return to their normal rhythm of life and activities without any type of complication.
The ideal is to be able to carry out a session per week or every 15 days, in a total of 4 sessions. After the treatment there is no recovery period and the patient can return to their normal rhythm of life and activities without any type of complication. Instituto Médico del Prado, can be combined with other hair loss treatments. For example, capillary mesotherapy or capillary PRP can be good options to enhance the result.
The effects of carboxytherapy take a few months to be seen, always depending on the evolution of each patient. This is because it is a treatment that is usually used to recover the capillary density of the crown, this being one of the areas where hair recovery is most delayed.
In addition to hair medicine, carboxytherapy is also used to reduce accumulated fat, stretch marks and cellulite. Ideal sites for carboxytherapy can be the jowls, thighs and belly.